To play in a Junior Tour of Northern California tournament you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a current NCGA or Youth on Course membership
- Pay 2019 Junior Tour Membership Fee of $75
- Take Mandatory Rules and Etiquette Curriculum
- Have an established Handicap Index at the time of entry into the tournament (See Handicaps & You)
- Have an index of 18.4 or lower on the day of registration
- Be between 10-18 years old by tournament day – (players under 10 can request exemption)
- Have not started college
- Add a photo to your profile
Please Note: We do not award player of the year points to non Junior Tour members; however if you join we will award points for prior events in the same points year. To get those points please email us your events and finishing place and we will award points where they were earned.
If you have not signed up for a JTNC event in the past you will need to create an account. Enter your GHIN number and last name to create the account on the JTNC Tournament Registration Site.
For special age or handicap exemptions please contact Aaron at the NCGA office (831) 622-8234. Exemption cases will be heard on a case by case basis.
If you need further assistance, please contact the NCGA offices at 831-625-4653 and ask for JTNC staff.